Monday, March 10, 2008

Dear Sens. Obama and Clinton,

Stop it.

Just stop it. Both of you. If I have to listen to any more of this, I am going to send you both to your rooms. And NO COOKIES!

While it's lovely and considerate of you to spare the Republicans time and money, allowing John McCain to work on fundraising while he giggles at soundbytes of the two of you sniping like school children, why don't you both focus on yourselves and your ideas and plans for a positive America instead of ripping each other to shreds and submerging the party in a maddening abyss of rancor and bile?

If I behaved like this in my recent job search, I would be unemployed.

Love,

Karen

P.S. Don't you give me that look, or you'll be grounded until 2012.

1 comment:

susan smith said...

I secpnd the motion--they must stop and becalm!!